We ask drivers to follow the new rules on campus to ensure our pedestrians' safety.
- Please use the parent pick up/drop off area only from 7:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. and from 2:30 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. Do not use the central loop at that time.
- Please yield to pedestrians at all times when on campus.
- Please take turns at the main intersections in order to avoid delays and backups.
In addition, we recognize that the flow of traffic has created several bottlenecks. As we are working on ways to relieve that pressure, we are asking for two things.
1) Please be patient. We will not be making any adjustments for at least two weeks as people become accustomed to the changes.
2) Please give us your feedback. If you have ideas or suggestions about ways to improve traffic flow, feel free to complete this brief survey.