3rd GOLD COAST KARATE CHAMPIONSHIPS Registration Form (2019)
Sports Hall - Highland Reserve State School - 8.30am - PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
• Individual Entry Fee $40 (Includes Kata and Kumite). Use only one entry form per student/athlete.
Entry forms must be filled by parents/guardians if under 18.
• Sumo & Swords (Fun Event) $20.
• Team Kata $15 for a team of 2 or more.
• Age is determined by the age a competitor will be on 2nd August 2019.
• Modified WKF rules will be applied to this tournament.
• The following safety equipment is COMPULSORY: Approved Gloves (Red and Blue) and Head Protector
Shin & foot protectors – optional for 10Yrs and Below. Mouth Guards. Groin Guards (males). OPTIONAL: Chest Protection for females.
• Divisions may be combined if required by tournament director.
• Kumite match times: – 1.5 minutes for 10 yrs & below & 2 minutes for all other age categories.
• ALL DIVISIONS WILL USE THE FLAG SYSTEM.
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service