Thank you for expressing interest in participating in this research study about how professional ballet dancers form gendered relationships considering that ballet is a feminine-coded profession.
Who is eligible for this study?
- Current or former ballet dancers who have been employed with a ballet company within the last 2 years. All dancers must be (have been) a member of an American Guild of Musical Artists (AGMA) represented company
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Any gender identity
What will you be asked to do?
- Participate in a recorded interview conducted by the researcher for up to a maximum of 3 hrs split amongst 2 interviews
- The interview can occur in person at a location of the participants choice or via telephone
- You will be compensated with a $40 Visa gift card or cash for your time
This research will be conducted by Sabrina Sellers an undergraduate in the Department of Sociology at UC Berkeley.
For more information on her research: http://hsp.berkeley.edu/haas-fellows/detail/3352
If you are interested in participating, please fill out the information below.