Renal Medullary Carcinoma (RMC) Data
Your information WILL NOT be shared with the public. The information provided will be stored on a secure web portal. That means only certain doctor’s, researcher, and scientists will have access to the data as they are collected.
The main purpose of this registry is to collect, manage and analyze information about people with renal medullary carcinoma. Currently, there is no network that helps people get diagnosed and treated. Right here in the US, it takes multiple visits with multiple specialists for a patient with a rare disease to get diagnosed and some die before a diagnosis can be found.
The goal of the registry is to gather information that can be used to:
• Estimate the number of new cases of RMC each year.
• Estimate the number of people who have RMC at a specific point in time.
• Better understand who gets RMC and what factors affect the disease.
• Examine the connection between RMC and those who carry the sickle cell trait.
• Improve care for people with RMC.
Were You Diagnosed With Renal Medullary Carcinoma?
Date Of Diagnosis
What stage were you at diagnosis?
Last Name (person diagnosed with RMC)
First Name (person diagnosed with RMC)
Date Of Birth (person diagnosed with RMC)
Age At Time Of Diagnosis
Pain in lower back
Blood in urine (Hematuria)
Unexplained weight loss
Coughing & Shortness of breath
Loss of appetite
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service