EBW Membership Guide and Questionnaire
EBW Membership Guide
The Etsy Beadweavers Team strives to be a vibrant and energetic team that will promote the art of beadweaving and support fellow members and their work. As such, we require that at least 50% of listings in your shop should be completed or made-to-order beadwoven designs, tutorials or patterns. See the faq for more information about what is considered beadweaving. If a member fails to maintain the requirements below, they will be contacted by the moderators and given one month to comply, after which the team may revoke your membership privileges without further notice.
1. (Required) Maintain an Etsy shop with a minimum of 2 and at least 50% beadwoven items at all times. Highlight at least 2 beadwoven items in your “featured items” pictures at the top of your shop. Notify the team leader if you need to put your shop on vacation or close down for any reason. Shops that remain empty or on vacation longer than 30 days may be subject to dismissal.
2. (Required) Join the EBW Team on
Familiarize yourself with the team rules and other information in the “FAQ and Files” section of the board index on Freeforums.
3. (Required) Tag all beadwoven items and only beadwoven items using the tag "EBW Team". Also use the tag "EBW team tutorials" for all patterns, tutorials and kits. When entering a challenge, include the tag “EBWC” on your challenge listing (remove this tag after the challenge has ended). We encourage people to search for these tags to find the work of all of our members.
4. (Required) Mention the EBW Team in your shop announcement or profile. Here is an announcement you can use, feel free to copy it verbatim, or write your own: “I am a proud member of the Etsy BeadWeavers Team. Search EBW TEAM for more beautiful beadwoven creations and visit our blog for links to all members’ shops:
5. (Required) Enter the EBW monthly Challenge at least once per calendar year (Jan-Dec). This includes the calendar year you join the team. More frequent participation is encouraged. See complete challenge rules for all details.
6. (Required) The internal team vote for the monthly challenge on Google Docs is required of all members. The link will be posted in the Facebook group monthly. You may also vote and comment on your favorite challenge entry on the public blog each month.
. The winner of the internal vote is featured on the Facebook fanpage cover for that month and is entitled to choose the theme for an upcoming challenge.
7. (Optional) The team strongly suggests regular (at least once a month) participation with posts and comments on the EBW team discussion forum on Etsy, and the team group Facebook page.
8. (Optional) If you have an active blog please link to the Team blog and promote your items and the team challenge on your blog. It is not required that you have a blog to be a member of the Team, but it is encouraged.
9. (Required) Respect copyrights, each other and Etsy. DO NOT LIST COPIES OF OTHER BEAD ARTISTS WORK FOR SALE IN YOUR SHOP WITHOUT THEIR WRITTEN PERMISSION. This is considered copyright infringement.
1. First & Last Name:
2. Email Address:
3. Where do you live? (country and/or state)
4. Etsy Shop Name and Etsy Shop URL (
5. Other Websites:Personal/Business Website Blog &/or Facebook
6.How did you hear about Etsy BeadWeavers?
7. How long have you been beadweaving?
8. Have you read and do you agree to abide by the Membership Requirements of EBW listed above if you are accepted as a member?
Yes, I have read and agree to abide by the requirements.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service