2) Use computer programs such as Excel to maintain data on events, contact information, budgets, and other items.
3) Receive and process event registrations, forms, and payments.
4) Assist the Student Pastor in communications with parents, students, volunteers, LifeGroup leaders, and others.
5) Assist the Student Pastor in creating and proofing promotional pieces, artwork, and other materials.
6) Assist Student Pastor in contacting event facilities and locations, and help with completing contract agreements.
7) Notarize Forms (Notary process can be completed after employment with fees covered by the church.)
8) Assist Student Pastor in coordinating meetings for student ministry events.
9) Purchase materials needed for the student ministry.
10) Schedule and oversee Wednesday night student ministry volunteers.
11) Help maintain websites.
12) Help to ensure that the student ministry areas are organized and presentable.
13) Work with the financial administrator to process youth money, submit invoices, and reconcile budgets.
14) Answer phone calls and serve as receptionist for church office.
15) Assists Student Pastor as needed.