Location: Pleasant Grove Police Station; 87 E 100 S, PG, Ut 84062
Thursday March 22, 2018 6:00 – 9:00 PMSaturday March 24, 2018 8:00 am- 12PM Thursday March 29, 2018 6:00- 9:00PM Thursday April 12, 2018 6:00 -9:00 PMSaturday April 14, 2018 8:00 AM- 12:00 PMSaturday April 21, 2018 Mock Exercise Time TBD (Morning)
You must attend all classes of the selected session. If you need to be late or miss a class you need to come talk to me in advance.
The training format is as follows:
* All participants will be required to take the CERT IS-317 Course
on-line prior to attending the session you have selected.
* The CERT IS-317 course can be accessed at the following: http://www.fema.gov/community-emergency-response-teams
* Proof of completion of the course and final exam will be required
Prior to attending the first class of your selected session. * Information and registration at www.pgcity.org
* If you do not have access to a computer you may register in person at the Pleasant Grove Police Department Mon – Thurs 8:00 – 4:00 P.M.
* Registration fee is $38.00. Registration deadline is March 22 2018.
* Classes will be held in the Pleasant Grove Police Department
Taking the on-line course will allow us to hold the course to three sessions with emphasis on the practical hands-on training rather than book work.
The C.E.R.T. training is an excellent program and we are excited to offer it to our citizens. Class size is limited to 25 people 18 years and older. It is important to pre-register by the deadline, as we need order equipment,
Questions: Contact Lynsey Eddington (801)785-3506.