Workshop: How Sustainability Helps Hotels Save Money
This half-day workshop will provide accommodation owners and managers with case studies from all over the world about how sustainability helps businesses to save thousands of dollars every year. It also equips you with practical skills to transform your business. Subjects include:
- How does sustainability help hotels and guesthouses save money?
- What does it take to make lasting changes in an accommodation business?
- How to measure success?
After joining this workshop, you can sign up for a free sustainability assessment which will be offered from 1 October 2019 to 15 November 2019.
Similar assessments were provided to 30 hotels and guesthouses in Luang Prabang in 2018. They focused on identifying straightforward measures that help accommodation providers to cut energy and water costs by 25% to 50% thus boosting profits. Furthermore, these interventions also helped businesses reduce health and safety risks and improve the overall quality level of their hospitality services. These measures are not only relatively quick to implement, but typically offer a return on investment in the magnitude of 200% to 500%. About 80% of participating properties applied some of the recommendations immediately after the assessment and have seen a 10% to 20% reduction in energy and water costs.
• A free energy, water and waste assessment offered by an international engineer together with local experts.
• Tips and advice on cut costs by reducing energy and water consumption. Recommend available solutions in Laos.
• Dedicated support by the project and local expert team.
• Online tools and resources to help you cut down energy and water consumption.
• Promotion opportunities on multimedia.
• A management member must attend a workshop at the Sustainable Tourism Solutions Expo in Vientiane on 28 September 2019.
• Measure and monitor the resource consumption using provide templates.
• Offer one night free of charge to the engineer for better assessment.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service