We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 7th Annual Ramona Art & Wine Festival. The event celebrates San Diego artisans and the Ramona Valley American Viticulture area. The festival’s goal is to raise money for the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project, the mission of which is to encourage economic vitality by increasing tourism, promoting community pride, and celebrating our rich cultural heritage through an outstanding outdoor visual arts program. This festival is a joint project of the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project and the Ramona Valley Vineyard Association.
This Festival strives to enhance art appreciation and you are invited to exhibit and sell your original paintings, visual arts, sculpture, jewelry, photography, mixed media and more. It is our vision that the Festival will be a fine arts experience.
This year, the festival will be held on Saturday November 2, 2019 11:00am – 5:00 pm, at Begent Ranch at 18528 Highland Valley Road, Ramona CA 92065.
SCHEDULE:• Deadline for application and photos – 6/1/2019• Notification of approval to participate (new participants only) – 6/15/2019• Booth fees due. Early bird discounted pricing ends – 8/1/2019• Last day to pay fees and be included in the festival – Monday - 10/1/2019
Please note that the earlier you pay your fees, the sooner we can include you in our promotions.
For more information about the event, please visit our website or Facebook page. If you are interested in participating in this year's event, please read the information below and follow the instructions to apply.
Sincerely,Julie Johnson IavelliRamona Art & Wine Festival - Artist ChairEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://ramonaartandwinefest.net/
PARTICIPANT TERMS & CONDITIONS:
EVENT DATE/LOCATION: Saturday 11/2/2019, 11am - 5pmBegent Ranch, 18528 Highland Valley Road, Ramona, CA 92065
BOOTH FEES:PRIOR TO DEADLINE (no later than 8/1/2019):• Returning Participants - $60, plus a silent auction donation* ($50 retail value)• First-Time Participants - $70, plus a silent auction donation* ($50 retail value)
AFTER DEADLINE (starting 8/2/2019):• $80 for all participants, plus a silent auction donation* ($50 retail value)
CANCELLATIONS: There will be no refunds for cancellations for any reason, as the booth rental fees will be donated in support of the Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project.
PERKS: Participants will receive 2 complimentary full access tickets for wine tasting and food tickets per booth to the event. These tickets are non-transferable and should be used by the individuals working your booth..
DONATIONS: To further support the fundraising effort of this event, we ask that each approved participant donate items with a minimum $50 retail value for the Silent Auctions to be held during the Festival. A link to the Silent Auction form and details for delivery of your donation will be provided closer to the due date. The mural project is a non-profit 501(c)(3) entity so donations should be tax deductible.
SET-UP AND TEAR DOWN: The facility will be available for set up of hardware only, Friday, November 1st, 2019 from 3:00pm - 5:00pm. No overnight security is provided.
Participants will be assigned a 15-minute window based on their booth location between 8 -9:30am to unload their vehicles for set up on the morning of the event. Details on your setup time will be provided closer to the event.If you do not show up during your scheduled unload time you will be asked to wait in the parking lot until your allotted time. All setup must be completed no later than 10:30am, 30 minutes before the event begins. PLEASE BE PROMPT.Tear down begins promptly at 5:00 pm. Vehicles will be allowed into the event starting at 5:30 for loading to allow time for participants to exit. BOOTH SPACE GUIDELINES: To maintain the visual quality of our event please observe the following:
• Artists will provide their own 10x10 pop-up tent (with vertical legs). White is preferred, but other solid colors are acceptable. All items must fit within the 10x10 space.• Artists tents must be weighted down to avoid property damage or injury due to weather or other impacts.• No electricity is provided.• Tablecloths must be solid colored, black or white preferred.• Booth set up and tear down is your responsibility.• Your booth must be attended by a representative at all times during the event.• No food or beverages may be served in the booths. Only items for personal consumption are allowed.• You are responsible for all permits, licenses, taxes and insurance related to this event.
BOOTH LOCATIONS: Booth locations are designated by the event Committee. If you have special needs that may impact booth placement, please let us know. Booth locations cannot be guaranteed.
BOOTH SHARING: Up to 2 participants may share a single 10x10 booth. However, each participant is required to submit a separate application, and must each provide a separate Silent Auction donation item with a minimum value of $50.
SELECTION PROCESS: Please note that submitting your application does not guarantee acceptance to the event. Approvals and booth placement will be at the sole discretion of the Ramona Art & Wine Festival committee.
THREE STEPS TO APPLY:
Complete the online application below before the deadline. Please note that this is a juried event and all participants must complete an application even if they are sharing a booth with another artist.
Returning Participants – you are pre-approved! Proceed to step 2.First Time Participants – complete the application then email pictures of your art in the format below and wait for an approval email prior to proceeding to step 2.
1. Email 3 photos of your ORIGINAL art to: email@example.com
* Photos should be in jpeg (.jpg) format, no larger than 1MB (1024Kb) per image* Make sure your artwork is sized to fill the screen and cropped to just show the art.* Title each image with your last name, phone number, DASH and a consecutive 1, 2 or 3, no spaces, (E.g. Smith7605551212-1.jpg, Smith7605551212-2.jpg, etc.)
2. Pay your booth rental fee by the deadline. Payments can be made on the website - OR by check or money order payable to “The Ramona H.E.A.R.T. Mural Project" and mailed to P.O. Box1661, Ramona CA 92065
Web Link to Pay Booth Fee: http://ramonaartandwinefest.net/call-to-artists/
3. Deliver your silent auction donation item no later than Monday, Oct. 14, 2019, to: Hatfield Creek Winery, 1625 Highway 78, Ramona CA 92065. A reminder for this will be sent at a later date.
NOTE: Please keep a copy of this agreement for reference.