Letter or Certificate Request Form
Our office can provide a Certificate of Recognition, a Personal Certificate (birthday, wedding/anniversary, or retirement), an Adjourning Motion or In Tribute, or a Certificate for another occasion.
Request by: *
If no organization, please use the name of the honoree. For an adjourning motion, use the name of the person requesting the letter.
Your answer
Event Date: *
When will the actual event take place? Please use the format: mm/dd/yyyy
Contact Person Name (first and last name): *
This is the person who can answer questions about this request, and who will receive the PDF document or arrange for pick-up of a paper document.
Your answer
Contact Person Email: *
Your answer
Contact Person Phone Number:
Your answer
Type of Commendation Requested: *
Help us understand the specific item you are requesting from the Councilmember’s office.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of City of Los Angeles.