Model Test Series Part 01
Previous Exam QUESTION...........................
1.Which the following vitamins are water-soluble?
Vitamine A and E
Vitamine B and C
Vitamine D and K
Vitamine A and K
2.Which of the following drugs is NOT used in the management of hypersensitivity reaction?
3. In Neonatal resuscitation, the ratio of Compression to breath is?
4.When Intravenous Heparin therapy is advised for a patient the nurse must ensure the availability of ........... in the nursing unit while administering the therapy?
5. A Statement of the expected relationship between two or more variables is known as?
6. A Process by Which a group regulates itself according to its beliefs principles, and values to stop or prevent negative deviance is known as?
7. According to Erikson , Which of the following stages is seen in adolescents?
Trust Vs Mistrus
Initiative Vs Guilt
Autonomy Vs Shame and Doubt
Identity Vs Role Confusion
8. Softening of Lower Uterine Segment During Pregnancy is Known as?
9. Which of the following is a viral disease caused by one of the smallest human viruses that infects the motor cells of the anterior horn of the spinal Cord?
10. In Fetal Blood Vessels the oxygen content is highest in the ?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service