Quaver Unit 2 Episode 6: Vocals
1. A high pitched female singer is called a:
2. Wandering musicians who wrote music about chivalry and courtly love were called _________.
3. Vibrato is _________.
a nervous voice
a loud, wobbly voice.
a natural variation or tremor in the voice
just about to cry voice
4. When a man sings over the break in his voice, it is called ________.
5. Which four vocal ranges were discussed in this episode?
Bass, Tenor, Mezzo-Soprano, Alto
High, Low, Middle, Bottom
Bass, Tenor, Soprano, Alto
Yodeling, Falsetto, Opera, Spiritual
6. True or False: Opera music is often sung in the native language of the composer who wrote it.
7. Which of the following techniques does not improve singing?
Breathing from your stomach
Moving your shoulders when you breathe in
Using your diaphragm
8. The lowest pitched male singer is called a ______.
9. Vocal ornaments are _______.
extra notes added around the main melody
decoration for a Christmas tree
exercises to strengthen the voice
10. Which group are thought to be the first known singers?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service