Music Lessons (New Starter)
At The Henry Cort Community College students have the opportunity to learn a musical instrument. We are particularly keen to promote string instruments and are able to offer violins and cellos on loan to students who would like the opportunity to start a new instrument. We also have some other instruments available to loan including trumpet, trombone, flute and clarinet.

Please complete this form to apply for your child to start having music lessons, the cost of this will be £70 a term or £180 for the year per instrument. Payment is due as follows: Autumn term payments are due by 14 September 2018 / Spring term payments are due 18 January 2019 / Summer term payments are due 10 May 2019.

Data Protection Act (GDPR) 2018
The information that you provide on our forms will be held on the computerised database maintained by the college as the data controller. Your data will be used in accordance with the principles set out in the GDPR 2018, which protects the right to privacy of individuals whose personal details are held by the data controller. The Henry Cort Community College will only make details available within the Local Authority; to Hampshire County Council (HCC) schools and their governance bodies; the Department of Education (DfE) or any other bodies involved with the care of children in this college. This information is gathered in order to enable the provision of education and other associated functions. In addition, the college may be required by law to collect, use and share certain information.
Name of Parent/Carer: *
Your answer
Child's Full Name *
Your answer
Tutor Group *
Your answer
Please tick to confirm: *
My child would like to start lessons from: *
Please select which instrument:
Payment Details
Please pay either pay via our Parent Payment System or send either cash or cheque* to student reception no later than second Friday of term (Autumn term payments are due by 14 September 2018 / Spring term payments are due 18 January 2019 / Summer term payments are due 10 May 2019).

*Cheques are to be made payable to Hampshire County Council and on the back of the cheque please write your child’s name and instrument/music lessons.

PLEASE NOTE: Online link codes for the Parent Payment System will be issued to new parents during the first week of term.

How will you pay?
Please include any additional information required below.
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms