District 10 Participatory Budgeting Project Application - 2017/2018
DEADLINE: Saturday, December 23
What is Participatory Budgeting?
Participatory Budgeting is a democratic process that gives community members the opportunity to set budgeting priorities and make decisions on what community projects should be funded.
1) Projects must provide benefits to District 10 residents
2) Projects must be a one-time, non-recurring expenditure
4) Project cannot be used for operational costs
3) Specific vendors should not be identified in your proposal. (For example, if your project is to increase the number of activities offered for kids in the district, please describe the activities, but not the name of a particular organization that could possibly offer the services.)
4) $25,000 project maximum cost, $5,000 project minimum cost (This will be vetted and determined by the Controller's office)
5) Must be 16 years or over to vote
6) Funding will be allocated via a public RFP process after the voting process. Please note funding is not guaranteed towards specific organizations.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service