September 28 (Friday, 12 - 6pm)September 29 (Saturday, 10am - 6pm) September 30 (Sunday, 10am - 6pm)
The deadline for entries is Friday, August 10. Acceptance emails will be sent on a rolling basis, with all responses being sent by the first week of September. Applications received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list in the order in which they are received.
We have divided our Commercial Organization opportunities into two options:(1) Commercial entities(2) Downtown Ithaca BID members
**We encourage our Commercial Organizations to consider event sponsorship for Apple Harvest Festival, which includes increased visibility to our 35,000 guests and beyond through both on-site representation, and through our marketing and social media. Interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities? Please contact Summer Keown at firstname.lastname@example.org or (607) 277-8679.
Commercial Organization booths can be utilized to promote a new product line, do community outreach and survey public opinion about your organization. Some items may be sold pending prior approval when submitted with application. No items may be sold without approval.
Each commercial organization will have a 10ft x10ft booth space. You must provide your own table and tent. No awnings are allowed or any items that hang out from your booth into the walkway. Walkways must be kept free and clear for pedestrian walking traffic and fire lanes. **Please note that all activities must be contained to your booth. If you would like increased visibility by having a larger space, having mascots/staff walk through the event to promote your business, or conducting any other activities outside your immediate booth area, please contact our staff about becoming a sponsor of the event.
To participate you will need to fill in the information form and mail your checks made payable to "Downtown Ithaca Alliance" by the deadline of August 10. Please submit two checks:(1) $20 application fee - This will be cashed upon receipt.(2) Your booth fee (see below for fees based on vendor type and the number of days you will have a booth during the festival) - this will only be cashed if your application is accepted. If it is not accepted, we will shred your check, or mail back a money order. **Please note: We will not review your application until your payments are received.
Refund Info: If you apply and are accepted, you have until August 30th (or one week after your acceptance notification, if later) to notify email@example.com by email of your cancellation to receive a refund of your booth fee. If you cancel after this date, you will not receive a refund of your booth fee.
Please see the fee structure below. If you apply and are accepted, you have until September 14 to notify firstname.lastname@example.org by email of your cancellation to receive a refund of your booth fee. In the event that you cancel after September 14, you will not receive a refund of your booth fee. Please contact the Downtown Ithaca Alliance office with any questions. We look forward to hearing from you!
Summer KeownDirector of Events, Downtown Ithaca Alliance Summer@downtownithaca.com
MAIL ALL MATERIALS TO:Downtown Ithaca AllianceAttn: Apple Harvest: Commercial Org. Center Ithaca, 171 E. State St., Box #136 Ithaca, NY 14850 (607)277-8679
2. The festival runs from 12 - 6pm on Friday and 10am - 6pm on Saturday and Sunday.
3. Set-up time is between 8:00 am and 11:00am on Friday, and 7:30 am to 9:30 am on Saturday and Sunday.
4. All vehicles must be off the festival site by 9:00am each day of the festival for pedestrian safety. NO EXCEPTIONS! We prefer that vehicles not be brought onto the festival site. If you can use a hand truck, please do so.
5. Parking is available in the city garages for a Friday fee of $7/day. There is an event parking fee of $5 (Sat/Sun Only).
6. Please keep your booths neat and clean. Your table should be covered to the ground and boxes hidden from view.
7. Access to the stores and businesses needs to be maintained at all times. No alcoholic beverages are permitted. The City of Ithaca strictly enforces open container laws.
8. Electricity is not available. If you require it for your booth please contact the office well in advance
9. Commercial Vendors spaces are located on the 100 Block of West State Street between Cayuga and Geneva Street. This is a very busy area because of its proximity to our festival food.