Critical Northwest 2020 Lead Application
We are now accepting applications for Leads for Critical 2020! To be eligible to become a Lead for Critical you must be an Ignition Northwest member. While we prefer you have been to Critical Northwest previously, it is not a requirement.
Are you good at leading, problem-solving & empowering others?
Leads will work with co-leads to run their department. Particular responsibilities vary with each department and are listed later in this application form. All leads can expect ongoing regular commitments between now and the event although workload before versus during event varies by department. All leads will need to manage timelines and budgets for their department, communicate with their directors and teams regularly and troubleshoot as needed. Leads will need attend the majority of the event if not all of the event (some discretion in timing is possible if you can coordinate co-leads in advance),
Role Requirements (changes/additions noted with each position):
- Ability to attend scheduled bi-weekly meetings with all teams - alternating between conference calls & in person.
- Ability to attend scheduled bi-weekly meetings/calls with Directors
- Recruiting & managing volunteers (where applicable)
- Respond to emails in a timely fashion, directing folks to the correct teams as needed
- Respond to public social media posts relevant to your departments in a timely fashion (this includes tagging relevant departments)
Volunteering as a Lead for Critical Northwest requires a long term commitment spanning 7 months with bi-weekly meetings (alternating between in person and call-in), and attendance of the majority of the event in July to help support your team (there is some wiggle-room as you will have at least one co-lead, but note you will need to be able to coordinate that). Are you able to commit to this?
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ignition Northwest.