Unity Space Usage Form
Requests must be submitted at least 24 hours in advance of requested usage or if it’s a weekend usage, request must be submitted before 5pm Thursday. ALL TENANTS MUST RECEIVE OFFICE APPROVAL PRIOR TO USAGE.
Please select space you would like to reserve
Purpose for space need
The space is needed
One Time Use
Event Needs (please list number of chairs/tables under Other)
Comments (please describe complex needs here)
PLEASE NOTE: Tenant is responsible for set up and tear down of any tables and chairs (exception for Sanctuary chairs).
Please note that this agreement shall cover a maximum period of twelve months. The time stated above shall include any time required to set-up and clean-up after the event.
Where the Tenant is not a member of the church, he or she shall pay a non-refundable fee of $50.00 for the use of the kitchen.
The Tenant (and his/her invitees or guests)
1) Shall be responsible for the safe keeping and return of all church materials such as books, etc., taken under this Agreement.
2) Shall be responsible for, and keep in strict confidence, all keys, box codes, and other security instruments taken under this Agreement.
3) Shall take good care of the space/property, and not cause or allow any waste or damage to the space/property and shall repair all damages arising from misuse of the space/property.
4) Shall abide by parking regulations affecting the parking spaces surrounding the church and shall also be responsible for the safety of his or her parked vehicle(s).
5) May not remove any property from the premises without prior approval from the church. The Tenant shall keep all noise within the established township noise levels.
6) Shall abide by all safety and security precautions established by Unity Church of Jesus Christ.
7) Shall indemnify and hold harmless Unity Church of Jesus Christ against and from any and all liabilities, fines, suits, claims, demands, actions, and costs of any kind or nature by anyone whomsoever due to, or arising out of,
a) Any default on the part of The Tenant in the observance, violation, or non-observance of any term, covenant, or condition of this Space/Property Usage agreement
b) Any damage to person or property occasioned by The Tenant’s (or his/her invitees’ and guests’) use and/or occupancy of the property
c) Any injury to person or persons, including death resulting at any time from such use and/or occupancy of the property.
8) Must obtain prior approval from the church to engage in fundraising sales, commercial sales, or retail sales, if such sale is a compelling factor in the request for church space or property.
9) Prior to the event, must obtain approval from the church to use beverage and food. No food or beverage is allowed in the Sanctuary except Communion sacraments.
10) Shall be solely responsible for set-up and clean-up of the church space and property provided under this Agreement.
The Tenant must be present the entire time the reserved space is in use.
Unity Church of Jesus Christ shall not be responsible for any equipment or other property brought to the church and used by The Tenant under this Agreement.
Storage space is available only under special circumstances and requires special and prior approval from the church.
The premises of Unity Church of Jesus Christ are deemed as smoke, alcohol, and drug-free, in addition to being free of all illegal activities.
Acceptance of Terms
I have read, understood, and agree to abide by the policies and procedures listed above.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Unity Church of Jesus Christ.
Terms of Service