Saturday April 25th, 2015
Los Angeles, Chinatown. 9am-2pm.
The Chinatown BID, the Chinese Chamber of Commerce of Los Angeles, and sponsor Delta Air Lines present "Chinatown Champions." The challenging scavenger hunt will take teams of two through Chinatown from North to South, high to low, while covering the oldest to the newest, and the obvious to the obscure.
Teams who complete the day's tasks within the allotted time will have the chance to win A PAIR OF ROUNDTRIP TICKETS ABOARD DELTA AIR LINES to anywhere in the continental United States. Not for the faint of heart, obstacles will include physical challenges, riddles and puzzles, and of course, frightening delicacies.
We would love to tell you more but that would be cheating! If you think you have what it takes, complete the application!
Limited space available, apply soon!!
- Teams of TWO
- Both members must be 18 years of age or older, and at least one member must be 21 years of age or older
- An active Instagram account
- Registration Fee $60 per team
- Daring appetite (You will not complete Chinatown Champions if BOTH teammates are vegetarian, at least one omnivore please)
- Complete the Form below
- Both team members must sign, scan, and email Waiver Form (http://j.mp/CCWaiver
) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon receipt of completed registration form and waiver, you will receive a PayPal Invoice from email@example.com
, payment must be completed within 48 hours.
- Exact address of the meet up location will only be made available to accepted teams the week of the Scavenger Hunt. All tasks can be completed without a car in Chinatown.