Welcome to Surf Sheffield!
Our vision is to connect like-minded adventurous students around Sheffield and beyond. We are striving to build an inclusive supportive community for all salty souls.
We’re kindly asking for participants to become members after they’ve attended an event in Sheffield. For events further afield, such as international and overnight trips we will require you to have membership to attend. We are doing this to ensure our members are safe and fully insured when in the water with us. It will also help cover the running costs of the club. For monitoring and safety purposes we will also be introducing a waiver form and running a sign in and out sheet during our monthly surf meets and skate jams.
By taking out a membership with us, you’ll automatically become an affiliated member of England's National Governing Body, Surfing England: https://www.surfingengland.org/info/about-us/
This will provide you with third party insurance in the water when you are attending an organised Surf Sheffield event - please see full details on their website.
Super Early Bird membership - £25 (limited amount for our keen members!)
Early Bird membership - £30 (available before Sound Waves Vol 1 (our live music event!)
Annual Membership - £50
Please be aware that membership years run from September 1st - August 30th. You are able to purchase a membership at any point in the year, but due to insurance purposes, you will be required to repurchase in September of the following year.
- Free tote bag and 1 free ticket to Sound Waves vol 1 for first 150 sign ups (Tote bags are first come first served)
- Access to our surf ‘getaways’ to some of the best surf spots across the globe
- Access to the Facebook Group and WhatsApp Chat
- Subsidised fuel cost when travelling to surf meets (£15 per car transporting a minimum of 3 members)
- Access to pre-ordering merch with Surf Sheffield
- Early bird & priority access to our events (Summer ball, surf theory sessions, etc)
- Access to our premium surf forecasting account with Surfline
- Third party insurance cover provided by Surfing England for surfing in the UK, around the world (ex US and AUS) including indoor wave parks eg The Wave, Bristol when attending as part of Surf Sheffield
- Access, insurance and ability to compete in surf competitions across the UK
- Access to our list of discount codes and discounts
Full membership terms and conditions can be found here
If you have any further queries, please visit out FAQs page.