Community Leaders for Internet Health Report
Applications close on January 30, 2020.
- Between 18 and 29 years old in 2020
- Able to dedicate 8 hours per week in March
- Working on an existing internet related project ( any type of project - academic, activist, research, media etc)
- Good access to internet (this is a web-based program)
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants working on issues of gender, youth, and underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply
This program is free for selected participants and is not paid.
Learn more here:
Year of Birth
Tell us a bit about you, your work, and your community
In what ways do you contribute to the internet health in your community? Please share some of the issues you've worked with, who you've collaborated with and how your did it.
Do you use campaigning, advocacy, or grassroots initiatives for internet health? Please give us some examples.
Why do you feel this program will be useful to you in Open Campaigning for the Internet Health Report?
If you were to have a mentor, who would it be (even an imaginary persona counts), what would they do, and what would you learn from them?
Share a meme or gif that best describes your work. :)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service