LIC Response & Support [Intake]
Recommended Form Useage
If you are unable for any reason to leave your apartment/home, please reach out for assistance, particularly if you:
- Immunocompromised, disabled, older or a senior
- Have difficulty with mobility
- Have other health conditions that may be worsened by going outside
- Are a healthcare professionals who have been quarantined due to work-related exposure
Our Safety Guidelines & Delivery Protocol
Our team of volunteers are committed to both the safety of your health and your security/privacy.
Unless given expressed permission by you, our volunteers will NOT be entering your apartment. All deliveries will be left at your door. Any needs that may require a transaction (e.g., picking up a pet for a walk) will be discussed and determined between you and your volunteer. Our priority is that you remain safe.
If possible, our team will wear latex/rubber gloves and masks during deliveries, along with carrying sanitizer. We are asking all volunteers to follow the following guidelines:
- Washing hands frequently with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds or using hand sanitizer
- Refraining from touching their face after having been outside
- Sneezing or coughing into their elbow
- Practicing “social distancing” -- staying indoors, avoiding crowds, staying 6 feet away from other people if you have to go outside
Volunteers will make as minimal contact with the recipient as possible upon delivery:
- They will place items at the door and knock/ring the doorbell and/or call the recipient to inform them that their order has been delivered.
- If items have not already been paid for, payment to the volunteer will be exchanged either via cash, check, or Paypal/Venmo/Cash App/Zelle (which can be done by slipping under the door or via a phone or computer).
***If you are receiving deliveries and may need to open the door for any reason, we ask that you wear protective equipment such as a mask and/or gloves, if possible
Preferred Method of Contact
If Phone or Text, please provide your contact number:
Street address (if uncomfortable, write cross streets) *
This will help us map our support across this network and connect volunteers to hyper local needs. Please note that if you need a delivery made, we will need your exact address. We will not share your information beyond our volunteer team.
Please let us know what your preferred language of communication is.
We will do our best to match you with a volunteer who shares your language skills.
Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms? (Fever, dry cough, shortness of breath/difficulty breathing, sore throat). We will not refuse to support people who are displaying symptoms! This is so that we can help monitor at-risk people with symptoms
To the best of your knowledge, have you been in contact with anyone diagnosed with or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19?
What are your immediate needs? Check all that apply. For help with delivery services, we also recommend using Invisible Hands Deliver as a resource:
Prepared food delivery
Emotional support remotely
Anything else you would like to add?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service