Class of 2019 Senior Exit Survey - CCA
This survey helps us track post-graduation plans and college admission for the current senior class. Please fill out the survey completely. Thank you!
Student Last Name
Student First Name
1. Choose the following statement that best describes your post-high school plan (only choose one):
I plan to attend community college. Please type the name of the school in question 2.
I plan to attend trade, vocational or technical school. Please type the name of the school in question 2.
I plan to attend 4-year college. Please go directly to question 3.
I plan to enlist in the military.
I plan to get a job/enter the work force.
I plan to take a "gap year."
I have no specific plan.
2. If you plan to attend community college or trade/vocational/technical school, which one?
3. If you plan to attend a 4-year college in fall, please list the full name of the college.
4. Please list your planned major or field of study.
5. Of the services offered by the CCA Counseling Dept., which did you find most helpful? Check all that apply.
Individual counseling meetings
Course selection guidance
College application guidance
Letter of recommendation
College & Career Center services (Mrs. Burton)
SDUHSD College and Career Fair at Del Mar Fairgrounds
College Representative Visits
CSU/UC Application Workshops
Financial Aid Night
Common Application Workshop
6. Did you use a private college counselor or other services outside of school to assist you with the college application process?
7. What did you enjoy most about your experience at CCA?
8. Where do you see areas for growth or improvement at CCA?
9. Please choose a word to describe your overall experience as a student at CCA.
10. Please rate how often you felt safe as a student at CCA.
Most of the time
11. Please rate how often you felt connected as a student at CCA.
Most of the time
12. What piece of advice would you give to a student in next year's senior class?
Please note: Your SDUHSD Google account will close upon graduation from high school and it is the student's responsibility to save any items to a personal email account. Instructions on how to do this "Google Takeout" are featured on the senior page of the website.
Yes, I understand my SDUHSD email and Google Drive will close upon graduation.
Thank you for filling out the senior exit survey. Your answers help us to better serve future students!
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Dieguito UHSD.
Terms of Service