***Please note that you must complete this form AND submit an image of your map to the conference organizers. See details below. ***
Guidelines for submitting an image of your poster or web-based interactive map:
1. If your entry is a web-based interactive map, please submit a screenshot of the web map
2. Include map title and organization name somewhere in the poster/screenshot
3. Please submit a PDF version of your map
4. Maximum file size for the PDF is 20MB.
5. E-mail your map image to Janine Glathar (email@example.com) no later than September 14, 2012.
Guidelines for displaying your poster or web-based interactive map at the gallery:
1. If your web-based interactive map is accepted for the map gallery, Bucknell will provide a table & workstation for your web map to be displayed on.
2. Maximum size for printed maps is 44“H x 46“W.
3. If you feel your map(s) requires special accommodations, please Janine Glathar by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make arrangements.
4. Please bring your maps to the conference registration table by 5pm on Friday, November 16th, 2012.
5. If you will not be able to submit your map in person by 5pm on Friday, November 16th, 2012, you may mail your map(s) directly to the conference organizers using the information below.
Attn: Janine Glathar
Room 107a Research Services
Bertrand Library, Bucknell University
Lewisburg, PA 17837