Consignor Agreement & Liability Waiver Grand Rapids Spring Sale 2021
Please keep a copy for your records
• I am participating in the Just Between Friends Consignment Sale as a Consignor / Team Member.
• I understand and accept that Just Between Friends is not responsible for fire, loss, theft or damage to my items.
• Consignor fees are $10 if all remaining items are donated after the sale to the partner charity or $15 if remaining items are being picked up after the sale is completed.
• I understand that Consignors who help for a minimum of 4 hours before or during the spring sale will earn 70% of her/his gross sales less a $10 or $15 consignor fee taken out of the check.
• I understand that I will earn 60% of my gross sales less a $10 or $15 consignor fee taken out of the check if I choose not to help for a minimum of a 4 hour shift at the sale.
• Consignors may incur additional fees if any battery-operated items they are consigning require a battery replacement during the event in order to show that the item is in working order.
• Make sure you have read the "What We Accept at Our Spring Sale" information in the consignor details page of the website to ensure items are seasonally appropriate for this upcoming sale. Also understand for the spring/summer sale that maternity is limited to 10 best clothing items (all season maternity brands only) and teen is limited to 10 best boys clothing items and 10 best girls clothing items (spring/summer clothing items and must be teen brands).
• Consignor Pick up (of unsold items you choose not to donate) is on Sunday, March 21 with set pick up times between 11:00am and 2pm. All Consignors picking up their unsold items MUST register for a pick up time to assure your spot is reserved. The pick up document will be available closer to the sale in the spring.
• Currently, social distancing guidelines limit the number of people permitted in the building at any one time, requiring us to keep an accurate person count. For this reason, consignors will be admitted at their registered drop off, shopping and pickup time. For pickup, consignors have up to 15 minutes past their selected time to get their items. Consignors arriving 20+ minutes past their registered pick up time or those without a registered pickup time may not be admitted depending on capacity.
• I understand that any item(s) not picked up by 2:01pm on Sunday, March 21, will be donated to the JBF Charity Partner.
• I understand that items that are off-season, stained, broken, missing pieces or missing batteries will be rejected at the discretion of JBF Team Staff. Upon double verification, for items that are removed from the floor, all consignors receive 5 "grace" pulled items, then beyond the 5, there will be a $.50 per item fee.
• I understand that as a condition of selling items in a Just Between Friends Consignment Sale, I represent the following to be true and correct:
1) I am the owner of the items to be sold and I have full authority to sell the items offered by me for sale; and
2) Each item offered for sale by me is in good operating condition, reasonable wear and tear accepted, and is not broken or damaged in any way; and
3) Any repaired item was repaired by the original manufacturer or in accordance with the original manufacturer’s warranty program and
4) Each item complies with applicable law,
5) No item is the subject of any pending or threatened recall notice or other consumer protection enforcement action; and
6) I know of no reason why any item offered for sale by me would cause injury to another.
• I understand that a “star” (printed on JBF tags with any color ink) means that the item will remain at FULL PRICE throughout the sale. Tags with no star mean the item will be sold during the public sale at 50% off on Friday, of the sale, and 50% on the following Saturday, until the sale ends.
• If I am helping at the sale, I will arrive 10 minutes early for my shift so that I can park my car and be ready to work my full shift. If I am unable to fulfill my full team member commitment, I will find a replacement and text Melissa/Melanie at 616-420-2011. I will sign in and out for every shift at the Team Member area.
• I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and acknowledge there is an unknown risk of exposure to COVID-19 through exposure to contaminated objects, as well as through personal contact. By participating in a Just Between Friends Consignment Sale in any capacity (as a consignor, Team Member, vendor or shopper) I voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed or infected by COVID-19 and that such exposure may result in illness, injury, disability, or death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including but not limited to Just Between Friends, and Team Members, consignors, and customers of Just Between Friends. I voluntarily assume all the forgoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury, illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense of any kind. I acknowledge that I have a responsibility not to attend or participate as a Consignor at any Just Between Friends Consignment Sale if I am sick or running a fever or if I or a member of my household have been positively diagnosed with COVID-19. I agree to comply with all COVID-19 safety measures established by Just Between Friends, including but not limited to social distancing and certify that I am abiding by state/local laws regarding COVID-19 restrictions. I hereby release and hold harmless Just Between Friends, its employees, officers and vendors from and against all claims of damages and liability resulting from exposure to COVID-19.
• I am helping in an ethical manner and agree that I am not attempting to learn the business practices of JBF, operations, techniques, or any other business matters that may or may not be trademarked, registered or proprietary in any way. I am willing to sign a confidentiality agreement and will do so if asked by a representative of Just Between Friends.
A note of thanks for consigning and helping at the JBF sale! Thousands of local families are able to provide for families by shopping and selling at JBF! ~ Melissa and Melanie
CONSIGNOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
I agree with the terms and conditions in the above waiver
I do not agree with the terms and conditions in the above waiver and will not be participating in the sale
ENTER YOUR CONSIGNOR NUMBER (no dashes)
ENTER YOUR FIRST NAME
ENTER YOUR LAST NAME
APPROXIMATELY HOW MANY ITEMS ARE YOU BRINGING TO THE SPRING SALE?
ARE YOU PICKING UP ANY ITEMS THAT WERE NOT SOLD DURING THE SALE AT PICK UP?
ENTER YOUR BEST CONTACT NUMBER (no dashes)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Just Between Friends.