angularday 2020 - Call For Papers
angularday - Friday June 12th 2020 - Verona, Italy
You can send your talk proposals until JANUARY 31 2020
angularday is an international conference and all sessions will be in english, please consider that when submitting your proposals.
The speaker package includes:
- conference ticket;
- a single room for up to 2 nights (3 nights for people coming from outside the European continent);
- speakers' dinner on the evening before the conference day;
- a refund of up to €200 for travel costs within Europe (up to €500 outside the European continent);
- taxi fare from the Verona airport or train station to the conference venue;
- coffee breaks, lunch on the event's day and an after-conference happy hour with snacks, GrUSP beer and the famous Spritz!
- Also we'll record your session in HD and provide it edited after the conference.
Here are some topics you could cover:
- Angular Angular BuildTools Convergence (ABC):
- IVY renderer
- Angular 7 CDK: Virtual Scroll, Drag and Drop
- Angular Material
- Unit tests and E2E testing
- Data architectures in Redux and NGRX
- Authentication and "security"
- Reactive programming in Angular: RxJS, ReactiveForms, ...
- Forms: advanced topics
- Techniques, methodologies and best practices on components
- JIT vs AOT compilation
- Data Visualization and Angular
- Performance tips and analysis
- Custom Components, Directives, Modules, Pipes
- Typescript and ES2015
- Anything about Angular 8
If your company wants to cover all your expenses it will receive a SILVER sponsorship badge; covering only your travel expenses will grant them a BRONZE sponsorship badge.
For further information please contact GrUSP at
GrUSP is committed to creating a conference that is as inclusive as possible. We want to showcase talent available around Europe and welcome submissions from all over the world, regardless ethnicity, gender, age.
We are also committed to ensuring the conference is a place where ideas are exchanged, old friends get together, new friends meet and harassment is not tolerated. We expect all attendees and speakers to follow our code of conduct [
Which pronouns do you prefer?
Country and city from where you'll be travelling
Job title and company
About your talk
25 minutes (including Q&A)
50 minutes (including Q&A)
Have you already given this talk?
Yes, the same
Yes, a similar one
If yes, where and when?
Your speaking experience and everything else you'd like to add
a first time speaker
an experienced speaker
uhm, I give some talks but don't feel quite experienced
Please tell us something more about you and your experience/willing as a speaker!
Are there some videos of your talks, or other relevant links? If it's your first time, would you like to be helped in somehow?
Something else you'd like to add?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of GrUSP.
Terms of Service