Cullman County Citizen Request Form
If you are experiencing an emergency situation,
Dial 9-1-1, immediately.

This form is for citizens of Cullman County to report issues directly related to County Commission service (road repairs, information requests, appreciation, complaints) and is not intended for emergency situations, to pay taxes, or other departmental business. All other business should be conducted via County Commission meetings and you may contact the Commission Office to request being placed on the agenda.

*All information fields are required for any Citizen Request Form submitted. Incomplete forms will not submit and will not be considered.
Official Seal of Cullman County, Alabama, Est. 1877
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy