Please take a few moments to reflect upon your experience with your performance, your team and the overall project.
This temperature check affords you the opportunity to reflect on your experiences with your team members holistically and allow your project supervisors to understand how teams are performing and learning.
Please provide your background information then click the "Next" button to continue to the temperature check survey.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Which project are you working on?
1. PR/Communication project for a musical nonprofit who helps Veterans Alchemy Sky Foundation
2. Understanding Shoppers – Research & Marketing Plan Angela’s House Home store
3. Data analysis for mission driven healthcare startup BeneStream
4. Create a Playbook to Launch Operation Dream Screens BizStarts
5. Develop a Go-to-Market Strategy for a Small Boutique Commercial Real Estate Firm The Bradley Company
6. Attracting Top Level Talent Buona Restaurants
7. Digital Advertising Strategies for Driving Website Traffic Buona Restaurants
8. Commissary Kitchen Financial Viability Report City of South Bend Department of Community Investment
9. Linden Avenue Greenhouse Project, Financial Viability & Community Resources City of South Bend Department of Community Investment
10. Develop a new business model for on-line learning for beginner music instruction. Conn-Selmer, Inc.
11. Evolving the Sustainable Agriculture Summit into an Annual Mainstream Attraction Dairy Management Inc
12. Citywide Classroom Wifi Distribution – South Bend Community School Corp enFocus
13. Time/Attendance Software Analysis – South Bend Community School Corp enFocus
14. Identify growth opportunities in North American cross-border logistics Forager
15. Develop a business plan to expand into new product lines. Fox Products Corporation
16. Competitor and Pricing Analysis focused on Domestic Internet Providers Greenlight Networks
17. Pricing for Small-Dollar Houses in Small to Medium Size Cities Hurry Home
18. Learn and Apply Google Ventures’ Design Sprint for IDEA Center Startup Notre Dame IDEA Center
19. Nonprofit Organizational Assessment Overhaul The Institute for Human Services, Inc.
20. Electric Vehicle Market Analysis Kem Krest
21. Industry Research and Data Analysis – Go to market strategy from investor lease & compiling investor lists and contact info Kinvolved
22. Next Gen Long Island Entrepreneurship Development Next Gen
23. Research the competitive landscape of educational platforms and curriculum Practice Makes Perfect
24. Develop a mobile application strategy, feature set, and business plan ReserveBar LLC
25. Marketing Strategies to Increase Enrollment Seton Catholic Preparatory
26. Recommend positioning of new impact investing product TortoiseEcofin
27. Growth & Marketing Strategy Project True Religion
28. Open for Trading: ETF Issuer Wilshire Phoenix
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CapSource Education.