RiseUp 4 CS Interest Form
Project Rise Up 4 CS helps underrepresented (Hispanic, African American, American Indian) women pass the Advanced Placement (AP) Computer Science A course and exam. You must be enrolled in an AP CS A (Java) during the 2019-2020 school year to apply.
- Kick-Off Event September 29th 4:00pm-7:00pm Located in the Brendan Iribe Center room 1207
- Remote one-hour help sessions twice a week (only need access to a computer with an internet connection)
- In-person help sessions with free food at the University of Maryland every month
- One-on-one online sessions taught by UMD CS Students
- Deepen your knowledge of computer science and do well in your AP CS A course
- Meet other high school students who are passionate about computing
- Chance to win a prize if you send your AP score by the end of July
or call 301-405-7615
Student First Name
Student Last Name
Parent First Name
Parent Last Name
Grade Level (Fall 2019)
American Indian or Alaska Native
Asian (Not Pacific Islander)
Black or African American
Caucasian (Not Hispanic)
Hispanic or Latino
Prefer not to disclose
Are you planning on taking AP Computer Science?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service