Deer Shed Festival, 24th - 26th July 2020 Volunteer Registration
PLEASE READ THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION.
Volunteers are required to volunteer for two 4 hour shifts at agreed times between:
• 7am - 10pm Wednesday 22nd July
• 7am - 10pm Thursday 23rd July
• 7am - 12am Friday 24th July
• 7am - 12am Saturday 25th July
• 7am - 8pm Sunday 26th July
• 7am - 5pm Monday 27th July
• 7am - 5pm Tuesday 28th July
• 7am - 5pm Wednesday 29th July
Returning Volunteers - are not required to pay a deposit unless there has been a break of two years between your attendances. Please indicate you are a returning volunteer on the application form. Returning volunteers will be sent a link to a free Volunteer ticket.
New Volunteers - are expected to pay a refundable deposit £110.00 (£130.00 inc fees) on registration.
On receipt of a completed registration you will be sent a link by email to purchase your Volunteer Ticket.
following the festival new volunteers will receive a refund of £110.00 on successful completion of your roles.
If you have already purchased a general admission ticket you will only receive £110.00 refund in respect of your volunteer role.
Your voluntary contribution entitles you to personal entry to the Deer Shed Festival and camping with a tent from 10am Friday morning to 12pm on Monday. Additional Adult/Child Tickets, Campervan Passes, Sunday Camping Passes must be purchased separately through the website
Parking and Camping is available (with prior arrangement) for volunteers who are volunteering before 10am on the Friday. These will be in a designated area only. This is not included in your volunteer ticket and will be subject to the standard parking fee on arrival.
Please take note of the following:
• Please report to Welfare & Information for your induction as soon as you arrive on site and in good time before your shift.
• You will receive an induction and training appropriate to your role.
• You are required to wear suitable footwear and clothing for your shifts.
• Specialist equipment and clothing will be provided if required.
• You will not be expected to work with minors in an unsupervised capacity.
• Volunteers will be covered under Festival Public Liability Insurance.
• Volunteers who need it are entitled to a Free Personal Assistant ticket in support of thier role.
• Deer Shed Festival is committed to making reasonable adjustments to our volunteer roles and requirements in order that they are accessible to all.
• All Staff, Contractors and Volunteers must comply with the Festival Conduct Policy
• You may be reallocated to another role during your agreed shifts in order to meet the needs of the Festival.
• Failure to comply with the Conduct Policy may rescind your ticket refund and result in your removal from the event.
Terms and conditions
I agree to the above terms and conditions.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service