Coming to church on Sunday?
If you're planning to come to the church building on Sunday, please fill in this form each week to help us to be ready to seat everyone while maintaining appropriate distance. We will delete the record afterwards.
You don't need to fill it in if you're planning to join in from home. You don't need to update us if you change your plans. You can still come even if you forget to tell us! And remember...
– please join in from home if you are feeling at all unwell or have been advised to isolate
– please wear a face covering (except <12s)
– please don’t come into the buildings too early… 10.55am is perfect
– please follow the one-way route around the church building
– please remember to sanitise your hands on the way in
– please collect a communion portion on entry if they’re laid out
– please use the designated bathroom for your room (those in church use the small hall)
Thanks so much; this is a great help!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Just in case of confusion, please note the date of the Sunday you're telling us about, thanks!
Your phone number
Number of seats needed
Preferred room, if any
This gives us an idea but we can't guarantee where you'll sit, especially as more people return. The church hall option uses a video relay. Please still follow the one-way route marked on site.
Don't know / Don't mind
Comments, if any
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service