Sign the KnowTheChain Investor Statement
The Investor Alliance for Human Rights and KnowTheChain invite you to sign the KnowTheChain Investor Statement.
The KnowTheChain Investor Statement has been developed in consultation with investors, including the UN supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) and the Interfaith Centre on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR). The statement defines investor commitments and allows investors to publicly demonstrate support for the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goal 8.7 to eradicate forced labor. It further lays out expectations towards investee companies and can be used in engagements with companies.
Signing the statement does not incur any costs or require you to take any further action. However, we encourage you to use information provided by KnowTheChain’s to inform your investment decision making and/or active ownership practices.
By signing the statement, you agree to receive periodic updates in relation to the statement, such as engagement opportunities on the topic of forced labor. You can opt out of those updates at any time by contacting Evie Clarke at
HOW TO SIGN THE STATEMENT
To sign the statement, please
1) fill out this form, and
2) send your organization's logo (preferably in jpeg) to Evie Clarke at
Please note only your organization's name and logo as well as the combined assets under management of all statement signatories will be listed on the publicly available investor statement:
1. Organization name (Please include your organization's name as you would like it to appear on the statement)
2. Contact first name and last name
3. Contact email address
4. Your organization's assets under management in in US$ million (alternatively please indicate the relevant currency)
5. Engagement - optional: Are you potentially interested in leading or supporting engagements on supply chain forced labor with any of the assessed companies (
Yes (with information and communications technology companies)
Yes (with food and beverage companies)
Yes (with apparel and footwear companies)
6. Do you have any additional comments you would like to share (e.g., resources which you would like to see from KnowTheChain)?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service