NEPCA Membership Survey
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and we look forward to hearing what you have to say. Thank you!
1. Where do you think NEPCA is succeeding as a scholarly organization?
2. What would you like to see NEPCA do more of as a scholarly organization?
3. In general, what determines whether you will attend a NEPCA conference? (Check your top 3)
The overall cost (conference, transportation, overnight stay, meals, etc)
Availability of institutional funding
Proximity to where I live
If I have something to present
Which weekend in October/November it falls on
The type of papers being offered
The particular people presenting at the conference
4. Have been you attended any of the following NEPCA conferences
I have not attended a NEPCA Conference in the last 3 years.
5. Do you plan to attend a NEPCA conference in the future?
6. Can you tell us why you answered the previous question the way you did?
7. Would you like to be more involved in NEPCA? If so, would you like to do?
Be an Area Chair.
Serve on the Executive Council.
Review books for the NEPCA site.
Review media and other resources for the NEPCA site.
Contribute to Teaching Ideas series.
Contribute to Research Notes series.
Contribute to the Scholar Speaks series.
Be a peer reviewer.
Judge for the graduate awards (Carol Mitchell Prize & Amos St. Germain Prize).
Judge for the book award (Peter C. Rollins Prize).
Determine if my institution could host a future NEPCA conference.
Volunteer in some other capacity (please see next question)
8. If you would like to contribute to NEPCA in some way other than what is offered above, what others ways do you think you could contribute to NEPCA?
9. If you indicated interest in volunteering with NEPCA, please include your name and email address below so we can contact you.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service