NEPA Animal Welfare Collaborative - Pet Expo Vendor Signup
Thank You for your interest in the 2022 NEPA Animal Welfare Collaborative Pet Expo/Animal Care Summit which is to be held on Saturday, October 15, 2022 from 11am-5pm at the Viewmont Mall in Scranton. The expo will feature fun and informative events for all to enjoy. If you are a vendor and would like to participate, please review the rules and answer the questions below to be added to the list. Our space is limited, so tables will be granted by invite only. You will be contacted with more information and for payment to secure your space if invited.
Please note that shelters and rescues who sign up as vendors are welcome to feature adoptable animals.
1. There will be a fee of $60 to secure your place or $45 with raffle item donated.
2. Vendors with animal & pet related services will be considered first.
3. Vendors will occupy an 8X10 ft space with table provided (if needed).
4. All vendors will be set up no later than 10:45 am on the day of the event.
5. Vendor placement will be determined on a first come basis.
6. All vendors will be responsible for their own set-up and for leaving a clean area at closing.
7. All vendors shall exhibit professional manners always.