The Bartender makes beverages adhering to Cubanera recipe standards, assists guests in making food and beverage selections, and takes and rings in orders. The bartender is also responsible for all aspects of the bar area including bar set up and break down, restocking product each shift, maintaining storage areas, and cleaning, sanitizing and maintaining all equipment, utensils and tools. Work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment to deliver Genuine Hospitality to our guests by:
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant.
- Helping guests be aware of and choose menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their visit.
- Keeping the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service adhering to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages.
- Dispatching to go orders.
- One to two years of bartending experience in a full-service restaurant preferred.
- Must be 18
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms as well as bending, reaching and twisting.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
In order for you to be considered for employment, this application must be filled out in its ENTIRETY.
Resumes, though certainly welcome, should not be submitted in lieu of information requested below.
First, Middle and Last Name.
Social Security No
What time are you available to work?
(If less than 2 years at current address) Street, City, State and Zip.
Are you legally able to work in the United States?
Who referred you to Cubanera?
Present Employer - (or most recent)
Area code/phone - Street Address - City - State - Zip Code.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service