Wine Reviews Submission Form
Please complete the submission form.
Please send wine technical note by email to
or send with your wine samples.
Delivery Details, please send wine to:
Candice Chow (RC Wine Reviews)
37L Hallenstein Street,
Tel: 021 128 2210
Special Instructions: Leave at front door if no-one home
Review Fees and Payment
The review fee per wine is $35.00 exclusive GST = $40.25 inclusive GST
The reviews will be available by search on RCWR website, Wine-Searcher.com and free to be re-published
*Due to increasing data administration, the new wine review fee will be increased to $40.00 exclusive GST ($46.00 inclusive GST) per wine reviewed. Effective from 1st Nov 2021 (Any new submission after this date).
Featured Reviews fee is $250.00 exclusive GST = $287.50 inclusive GST
The Featured Review will appear on the front page of RCWR website along with an image, intro and weblink of your brand, also easy social media sharing options button available.
See samples here
• A GST Tax Invoice will be sent from ‘Candice Wine Chat’, the company that Raymond Chan Wine Reviews currently operates under.
• The invoice will be sent after publication of the review on
, or after a confidential feedback review has been sent to the supplier if the wine is not assessed at bronze medal (15.5/20) or 3-star level
• Payment is due 20th of the following month of the review publication or feedback review sent
• The preferred method of payment is by interbank transfer to ASB account: 12-3405-0050165-00
• Please refer to the invoice number
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Contact Email (For receipt notice and billing)
Wines Submitted for Review
• Please list the wine(s) summited for review below.
• Please attach technical information and winemaker tasting notes if available. The more information you provide, the more detailed the published review will be.
• The preferred order of description is: Name of Producer, Generic Name or Range/ Tier, Region of Origin, Variety/ Style, Vintage, Recommended Retail Price (incl. GST)
• Only one sample bottle of each wine is required
• If a sample is faulty (e.g.: cork taint, oxidation), you will be notified for a replacement
• Only finished and bottled wines will be reviewed. Tank and barrel samples can be evaluated by arrangement
Number of Wines
Wine samples (Name, Vintage, RRP)
To Be Featured (fee is $250.00 exclusive GST)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service