YOU CANNOT COMPETE IN BOTH TALENT AND PAGEANT; YOU MUST CHOOSE ONLY ONE!
1. A contestant must be a resident of Crawford County for six months before the competition.
2. Youth Division, Jr Division, Sr Divisions: Contestants must never have been convicted of any crime or have any pending criminal charges: married, divorced, or have children.
3. Adult Division: Contestants must never have been convicted of any crime or have any pending criminal charges.
4. All acts must not exceed 3 minutes! Exceeding the limit will result in a point deduction.
5. Accompaniment may be submitted on CD or USB. No phones, iPad, MP3 players, etc., can be used for music.
6. Props are highly discouraged due to time limits unless part of the act.
7. Contestants can only compete in the county/district/region competition and win the Competition sanctioned by the county/district/region in which they legally reside.
8. Former Grand Champion winners at the State Fair Level are only eligible to compete again once they move up to the next age division.
9. If the winner cannot attend the competition at the State Fair, the director may send the 1st Runner Up or an appointed person.
10. Any display of poor sportsmanship is not allowed. This will lead to disqualification.
11. Non-winners can compete in the District/Regional competition or go as an At-Large contestant in the State Fair competition. There is a fee to enter as an At-Large contestant at the State Fair of $40.
12. No refunds once the entry form and payment have been submitted.