Hijabi Ballers Girls Basketball Camp- Registration Form
The first ever Hijabi Ballers Girls Basketball Camp is here! Learn the fundamentals of basketball from Bilqis Abdul-Qaadir in a FREE week-long camp for Muslim girls ages 11-17.
WHO: Muslim girls, 11-17 years old
WHERE: Marc Garneau Collegiate Institute Gym (135 Overlea Blvd, North York, ON M3C 1B3)
WHEN: July 22-26 2019, 1:30-4:30 pm
Each camper will receive:
- In-depth basketball skills training from Bilqis Abdul Qadir of Muslim Girls Hoop Too, as well as iBall Canada and Hijabi Ballers trainers over the 5 days of camp
- Hijabi Ballers x Nike Basketball jersey and shorts pair to use for the duration of the camp
- Nike Pro Hijab if required
- Nike Basketball shorts and socks (conditional on complete attendance throughout camp week)
- Opportunity to take part in a one day tournament at the end of the camp
-TTC tickets (if needed) to get to and from camp
Each camper is expected to:
- be present and on time on all 5 days of the camp
- have a positive, respectful attitude, in accordance with Islamic teachings
- come ready to learn and play basketball!
- bring athletic gear including indoor running/ball shoes, and items to wear underneath jersey and shorts if needed
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please sign up EACH camper using the form below by Friday July 19 @ midnight. Ensure all information is correct and as accurate as possible. Spaces are limited for our camp so please register ASAP! We will confirm your camper’s spot by Saturday July 20. Priority will be given to those that can commit to attending all 5 days. All campers who have complete attendance will receive a pair of Nike Basketball Shorts and socks to keep at the end of camp!
Note: Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp themselves. We will provide TTC tickets if needed. No after hours supervision will be provided.
This camp is during the afternoon only. Please make sure the campers have had lunch before arriving. We will provide snacks and drinks.
Any questions can be sent to
. More information at
Primary Contact/Guardian- Full Name
Primary Contact/Guardian- Email
Primary Contact/Guardian- Phone Number
What is the relationship of the primary contact/Guardian to the camper (eg: Mother, Aunt, Sibling)
Is the camper able to attend all 5 days of the camp? 1:30-4:30 pm. July 22-26. Please note priority will be given to those who are able to attend all 5 days.
What is the camper’s interest in sports and physical activity? Sports
What ethnic background(s) would the camper identify with? This information is for data collection.
Southeast/South Asian- India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan etc.
Middle Eastern/North African- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Yemen, Iran, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia etc
African- Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania, Senegal, Nigeria, Mauritania, etc.
Caucasian- European, Canadian, American
Does the camper have any dietary restrictions (besides Halal food) and/or allergies?
Does the camper have any health or medical conditions that we must be aware of? I
Do you give permission for the camper to be photographed during camp?
Does the camper require any other accommodations including TTC tickets for travel?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service