Week 17 Laws of the Game quiz 2018-2019 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. A player, while correctly taking a throw-in, intentionally throws the ball at an opponent in order to play the ball again. When is this allowed?
When it happens neither in a careless nor a reckless manner nor using excessive force
It's only not allowed when the player uses excessive force
It is never allowed
It's only allowed if the opponent does not go down with an injury
2. A goalkeeper wants to take the goal kick fast. He kicks it while the ball two metres from his goal and while the ball is still moving. What does the referee decide?
He orders a retake because the ball was not on the edge of the goal area
He orders a retake because the ball was not stationary
He lets play continue if the ball leaves the goal area without being touched
He lets play continue if the ball leaves the penalty area without being touched
3. Both teams are on the pitch. Team A has won the toss, but the game has not been kicked off . Player X uses abusive language towards an opponent. The referee ...
sends off Player X and allows him to be replaced by a named substitute
sends off Player X and does not allow him to be replaced
shows a yellow card to Player X
sends off Player X and restarts play with an indirect free kick
4. A defender starts holding the shirt of an attacker outside the penalty area and continues inside the penalty area. The referee must award a(n)
Indirect free kick where holding started
Indirect free kick where the holding stopped
Direct free kick where the holding started
Penalty kick (because the holding stopped in the penalty area)
5. A penalty kick is awarded and a team-mate of the identified kicker takes the kick and scores. What does the referee decide? The referee …
Cautions the player who takes the kick and orders a retake
Cautions the player who takes the kick and restarts with an indirect free kick
Cautions the player who was identified as taker and restarts with an indirect free kick
Awards the goal
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service