Certification and Verification of Daily Symptom Screening
I verify that prior to utilizing District transportation and / or entering a District building, my student will receive a daily symptom screening at home by an adult caregiver to deteremine if my student is experiencing any of the following COVID-19 symptoms:
* Temperature of 100.4 (or greater) degrees Fahrenheit / 38 degrees Celsius
* Uncontrolled cough that causes difficulty breathing (for students with chronic allergic / asthmatic cough, a change in their cough from baseline)
* Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
* Muscle and body aches
* New onset of severe headaches, especially with a fever
* Sore throat
* New loss of taste or smell
* Congestion or runny nose
* Nausea and / or vomiting
* Any other COVID-19 symptoms identified by the CDC or IDPH
By sending my student on District transportation and / or to school on any given day, I am certifying and verifying that my student has received a daily symptom screening and is not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
If my student is experiencing any of the above symptoms at the time of the daily screening, I will notify the school via the school office and indicate the above symptom(s) that my student is experiencing. If District staff contacts me to gather additional information related to the results of my student's daily screening, I will provide the necessary information as requested.