Submission of this application DOES NOT guarantee the issuance of a vending spot. All applications will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of application status.
Business Name *
Your answer
Contact Name: *
Your answer
Contact Phone Number: *
Your answer
Email Address: *
Your answer
Address: *
Your answer
Taxpayer Identification Number: *
Your answer
Will you be selling at the event(s)? *
Seller's Permit Number *
Must have permit for the state in which the event is held (Not Required if Displaying Items Only - If not applicable please enter N/A)
Your answer
You may register for a seller's permit through the State Board of Equalization, Sales Tax Commission or Franchise Tax Board.
To locate the appropriate office(s) in your state, you may search irs.gov-register seller's permit on the web. Allow at least 5-6 weeks for mail in applications. A driver's license and social security card must typically be presented when applying. There is no charge for a permit.
Please select all races you will participate (check all that apply): **indicates joint event weekends with LOORRS *
**Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park requires all sellers to purchase a Gila River Business License**
This license must be shown upon check in at Wild Horse Pass.
Gila River Business License Number: *
Not Required if Displaying Items Only - If not applicable please enter N/A
Your answer
Please indicate your space size request below: *
Once approved as a vendor we will contact you for pricing
Your answer
Will you have any display vehicles in your space? *
Please list quantity and type of vehicle:
Your answer
Please describe the items to be displayed or sold at the event(s). Please include brand names: *
Your answer
Please list first and last names of the people who will be working at your display: *
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lucas Oil Off Road. Report Abuse