Daily Current Affairs Quiz, 20th September
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. Which former IAS officer has been appointed as the director of public policy to define and lead policy development initiatives for Facebook in India?
A. Ajay Srivastava
B. Brajesh Sharma
C. Rajiv Aggarwal
D. Akshay Agarkar
2. Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya released the FSSAI’s 3rd State Food Safety Index. As per the 2020-21 rankings which state is best in Food Safety?
D. Uttar Pradesh
3. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India is a statutory body established under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. It was founded in which year?
4. The Department of Food and Public Distribution has entered into a model MoU with CSC e-Governance Services India Limited to increase the business opportunities and income of Fair Price Shops. CSC e-Governance Services India Limited was incorporated in which year?
5. Which department will observe the ‘Vanijya Saptah’ as a part of celebration under the Azadi Ka Amrut Mahotsav?
A. Department of Finance
B. Department of AYUSH
C. Department of Education
D. Department of Commerce
6. What is India’s Rank in Global Innovation Index 2021?
7. Global Innovation Index is released by World Intellectual Property Organization which is headquartered in?
A. Madrid, Spain
B. Jakarta, Indonesia
C. Geneva, Switzerland
D. Beijing, China
8. The sixth edition of SCO Exercise Peaceful Mission 2021 has started at Orenburg Region of South West______.
9. Who has become India’s 70th Grand Master of Chess?
A. R. Raja Rithvik
B. G Ganeshan
C. Kidambi Sundararajan
D. Jha Sriram
10. President Ram Nath Kovind conferred the National Florence Nightingale Award 2020 to Deputy Director General of Military Nursing Service Brig S V Saraswati. International Nurses Day is observed each year on _______ to mark the contributions that nurses make to society.
A. 8th May
B. 12th May
C. 8th September
D. 12th September
11. International Peace Day was established in 1981 by the UN General Assembly and designated the Day in 2001. It is observed every year on which date?
A. 18th September
B. 19th September
C. 20th September
D. 21st September
12. All India Council of Human Rights, Liberties & Social Justice (AICHLS) and Mahabodhi International Meditation Centre (MIMC) are jointly organizing 11th International Peace Conference in______.
13. Who has sworn in as the new Chief Minister of Punjab?
A. Charanjit Singh Channi
B. Captain Amarinder Singh
C. Navjot Singh Siddhu
D. Amarjeet Kaur
14. Which state has declared ‘Cooper Mahseer’ locally named as ‘Katley’ as the state fish?
15. Hathei chilli and Tamenglong mandarin orange of which state have been granted the Geographical Indication (GI) tag?
16. Who has won the Asian Snooker Championship at the Al Messila in Doha, Qatar?
A. Amir Sarkhosh
B. Pankaj Advani
C. Yasin Merchant
D. Ding Junhui
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service