Ringers November 2019 Director Application
We are seeking directors for the November 24th Ringers sketch show. To be considered to be a director, you must have big sibbed a Sketch Level 2 class or have been on a Magnet Sketch Team.
For the show, you must be able to commit to the following:
- Attending the Table Read on Friday, November 1st from 6:30 P.M. - 8:30 P.M.
- Attending the rehearsals for the sketches you're in. Rehearsals will be at the Magnet Training Center and will take place during off hours - 6:00 P.M. - 7:00 P.M./10:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M. on a weekday; 11:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. on Saturday.
- The dress rehearsal on Saturday, November 23rd at 5:30 P.M.
- The tech on Sunday, November 24th at 8:30 P.M.
- The show on Sunday, November 24th at 9:00 P.M.
We encourage directors and writers to meet up after the table read to go over notes and any revisions prior to the first rehearsal. We also encourage writers to attend the rehearsals for their sketch.
Individuals involved are to pay Amanda Xeller $5 to cover film and photography costs.
If you have any questions please e-mail Armando Diaz and Amanda Ariel "Peggy" Xeller at
Name (First and Last Name)
Have you big sibbed a Sketch Level 2 or have been on a Magnet Sketch Team?
How many sketches will you be able to take on? (Most directors take on 1 or 2)
Availability (Click all that work with your schedule):
Monday November 11th and 18th 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Monday November 11th and 18th 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Tuesday November 12th and 19th 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Tuesday November 12th and 19th 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Wednesday November 13th and 20th 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Wednesday November 13th and 20th 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Thursday November 14th and 21st 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Thursday November 14th and 21st 10:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Saturday November 16th and 22nd 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Anything else you'd like us to know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service