Reviewer Tours are open to ALL readers. You don't need a blog or social media accounts. All you have to do is read the provided digital ARC (advance reader copy), post a review to at least 1 retail site, also on either BookBub or Goodreads, and submit the link(s) to us in a supplied form.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on July 17 at 11:59 PM EST or sooner
When the truth cost her everything, she thought there was nothing left to lose.
Mikayla Gordon loves nothing more than sleeping under the stars, reeling in the "big one," and long hikes in the wilderness. A medical crisis reveals a 30-year-old secret that turns everything she's known and believed upside down, unraveling her dreams and her identity.
In search of answers, she follows a trail from Minnesota to Colorado and discovers more unwelcome secrets even as she falls in love with the majestic beauty of the Rocky Mountains, and a wilderness camp leader who shares the greatest secret of all.
Knowing her life can never go back to what it was, she must make decisions that will impact far more than just her future.
1. Post a review on at least one retailer by the end of tour date.2. Post a review on either BookBub or Goodreads by the end of tour date.3. Submit your completed review link(s) in the form provided in the welcome email by the end of tour date at 11:59 PM EST.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 5 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All links are required to be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the tour closing date.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
5. Review copies will be emailed to reviewers within 2 weeks of of welcome email.