Q4 Assessment - Interpreting Graphics
Choose the BEST answer for each question.
Study the bar graph below and answer the following questions:
1. What does the scale on the left beginning with 0 and ending with 7 represent?
A. Number of students selling candy
B. Number of cases of candy sold
C. Number of candy in each case
D. Number of days each month that candy was sold
2. Which two MONTHS had approximately the same amount of candy sold?
A. September & February
B. October & March
C. November & March
D. September & December
3. The amount of candy sold in December is twice the amount of candy sold in which other month?
4. What was the total amount of candy sold during the school year shown in the graph?
A. 27.5 Cases
B. 43 Cases
C. 35.5 Cases
D. 23 Cases
5. Which month showed a 100% increase in sales over the month of November?
Send me a copy of my responses.
This form was created inside of William S. Hart Union HSD.
Terms of Service