• The student is a senior and does not have a course required for graduation
• The student does not have the prerequisite(s) for the course
• Course credit was previously received (for example, through summer school, correspondence courses, Examination for Acceleration, etc.)
• A data entry error made by the school (for example, two first-period classes, or a schedule that does not contain the full number of classes)
• Student has been dismissed from/added to a program where approval must be granted for placement
• Student has previously failed this course with the same teacher
• Student needs remedial coursework for state assessment graduation requirements
After August 1st, student schedules will not be changed to select different teachers, lunch periods, or any different elective or alternate elective. Any requests to change a schedule will be considered only for a compelling educational circumstance and will be subject to space availability.