Week number Laws of the Game quiz 2018-2019 questions by Dutch Referee Blog
Test your knowledge and become a better referee! You can see your score after you submitted the form. Every month you'll have chance to win some refereeing goodies by RefsWorld UK as well. This competition closes at the end of every month.
1. An attacker has the ball in his possession in the penalty area of his opponents. A defender sees that he can’t stop the attacker any more with a tackle on the ball and he decides to throw his shin guard at the ball. This action denies the attacker an obvious goal-scoring opportunity. The referee stops play. What does she decide?
Red card and indirect free kick
Yellow card and indirect free kick
Red card and penalty kick
Yellow card and penalty kick
2. Messi takes a penalty kick. The goalie is moving forward (commits an offence) before the ball is kicked. At the end of the run-up Messi stops, makes move (illegal feinting) and then kicks the ball. He scores. What does the referee decide?
Allows the goal and cautions Messi
Allows the goal
Disallows the goal, restarts with a penalty kick and cautions Messi
Disallows the goal, restarts with an indirect free kick and cautions Messi
3. A substitute enters the field of play. Which restarts is he allowed to take?
Throw-ins, free kicks and corner kicks
4. Aubameyang scores a goal and removes his shirt. Under the removed shirt is an identical Arsenal shirt, including name and number. What do you have to decide?
Show Aubameyang a yellow card
Allow this because the other shirt is identical
Tell the player not to do this again
Allow this because there are no commercial, political or religious texts on his shirt.
5. May the assistant referee enter the field of play to help control the 9.15m (10 yards) distance?
I want to have a chance to win goodies by RefereeWorldUK
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service