Curiosity Festival: Artisan Food & Drink OR Craft Stalls Booking Form
You are completing this Booking form to have an Artisan Food and/or Drink OR Craft stall at the Curiosity Festival on 19 May 2019 in celebration of Crow Nest Park, Dewsbury.
Please complete and submit your booking no later than Friday 3rd May 2019
* For the purposes of this these stalls, the term "Artisan" refers to products made by a skilled trader, especially those items made either mostly or entirely by hand, and/or using quality raw materials.
* DPMCH reserves the right to refuse a booking on the basis that we have at least one other similar stall that has applied and/or we have filled the 20 market stalls that we have booked.
* Only one booking per business - PLEASE ONLY COMPLETE ONE FORM!
* You are responsible for ensuring that ALL the information you provide is correct - DPMCH cannot be held responsible for any mistakes made on your part.
* Alcoholic food and/or drink CANNOT be sold at the Festival as it is a family event and we do not have the appropriate license.
* If you would like to keep up to date with Dewsbury Park Mansion Community Hub, please sign up to our eNewsletter:
* DPMCH Ltd is a Charitable Community Benefit Society, Registered with the FCA No: 7543, with Charitable Status.
Please fill in the Artisan Stalls Form below
What type of stall will you provide?
Food and/or Drink
Please describe in full the kind of artisan food / drink / craft you will be selling
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jax Lovelock Creative.
Terms of Service