Dear Parishioners and Friends of St. Nicholas Eparchy, the purpose of this questionnaire is to find out more about you and your needs and interests. This questionnaire is completely anonymous; we do not ask for your name. Please be as candid and honest as possible in your responses. Your answers will help us better understand how to invest our resources to help our Eparchy grow and serve you.
- Commission on Laity of the Diocese of St. Nicholas (UGCC)
1. How often do you come to the church?
I do not go to church
Only on big holydays
Every single week
Every Sunday and church holy days
2. Why do you go to the church?
All my friends and acquaintances go so I go
I was asked / forced
This is how I was taught (parents/ grandparent ...)
To socialize with friends and acquaintances
To pray and thank God, take advantage of the Holy Sacraments, and learn something new
3. Which of the following are you interested in?
The traditions of our church
Iconography and symbols of our Byzantine rite
How to properly behave during church services
To learn to sing in the church choir
To have a relationship with God and His Living Word-the Bible
Deeper spiritual practices to combat temptations, practical advice/guidance from the Fathers of the Church
Social projects help the poor, needy, sick
4. Would you come to the church more often and take a more active part if you had the opportunity to participate in the following programs?
Work with children of preschool age
Spiritual retreats / programs for teens
Spiritual recollections / programs for the unmarried
Spiritual recollections / programs for married couples
Spiritual recollections / programs for parents
Advice and support group on caring for elderly parents
5. Optional: If you have any additional tips or recommendations, please write them down below:
6. Optional: What parish do you attend?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service