> From June 30th, 23:59 (GMT) to July 31st 2017, 23:59 (GMT)
The first round of applications starts.
At the end of this first round, EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca will contact the Local Boards and will ask them to create a priority list with the applications received from their AS/PAS/PPAS/AM/PAM/PPAM. We encourage the Local Boards to choose one experienced member and one new member at the top of their priority list.
During this first round of applications only 2 people per AS/PAS/PPAS/AM/PAM/PPAM and 1 person from each WG will be confirmed according to the priority list. Further applicants will be put on a waiting list. This rule does not apply to members of the IB (priority status). All International Board and Designated International Board members should apply before this deadline.
At this moment, the limit of participants is 50. Vacant spots that become available before the application deadline due to cancellation will be assigned to applicants on the waiting list. Applicants from an AS/PAS/PPAS/AM/PAM/PPAM with less confirmed participants have priority; between them the priority list order will be followed.
> Until July 31st 2017, 23:59 (GMT)
The participants list will be published and updated daily. If the limit of participants is not reached, all the remaining available vacancies will be filled up according to the waiting list.
All Local Boards are advised to send to EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca the top 2 person priority list as early as possible, following the participants list published on the website! By doing so, the participants will have more time to buy flight tickets thus reducing costs.
From the 1st until the 7th of August, EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca will contact the Local Groups to get their Priority Lists. If no answer is received from them within this period, we will apply the first-come first-served basis.
> Until August 14th 2017, 23:59 (GMT)
If there are still some vacancies and the waiting list is empty, the second and last period of applications will be opened. In this second period, a maximum amount of 5 members per AS/PAS/PPAS/AM/PAM/PPAM shall be accepted in order to ensure the diversity of the congress on a first-come, first-served basis.
The last application deadline ends.
> Time zone conversionEastern European Summer Time (EEST) is 3 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
> Payment rules
EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca will send the payment information to the confirmed applicants. EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca will accept bank transfers. The transfer costs for both services should be covered by the applicant, so that EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca receives a total amount of 20€/100€/120€. EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca will not accept cash payments, unless participant presents a valid reason in advance, in this case EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca will study the case and decide on each case individually.
- After August 14th, 23:59 (GMT) if an applicant cancels his/her application. He/she will have to pay 50% of the total participation fee of 20€/100€/120€ (that is 10€/50€/60€). In case the participant does not pay, his/her AS/PAS/PPAS/AM/PAM/PPAM will have to cover the costs.
- After August 21st, 23:59 (GMT) if an applicant cancels his/her application. He/she will have to pay 75% of the total participation fee of 20€/100€/120€ (that is 15€/75€/90€). In case the participant does not pay, his/her AS/PAS/PPAS/AM/PAM/PPAM will have to cover the costs.
- On August 28th, 23:59 (GMT) the deadline for a last-minute cancellation ends. If the applicant cancels her/his participation after this deadline, she/he will have to pay the entire participation fee (that is 20€/100€/120€). In case the participant does not pay, his/her AS/PAS/PPAS/AM/PAM/PPAM will have to cover the costs.
Regardless the deadline period, each applicant has 1 week of free cancellation after the confirmation is received. After that week, the cancellation fee is selected according to the above periods.
> General Application Procedure
1. The applicant reads, understands and accepts the general application rules.
2. The applicant fills in the application form on the website and sends it to EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca by clicking the SEND button. By filling in the application form, the applicant confirms her/his participation in the event.
3. EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca will ask the applicant’s AS/PAS/PPAS/AM/PAM/PPAM for a membership confirmation of the applicant and the priority status will be checked. By confirming the membership, the Local Boards becomes responsible of the actions of the confirmed member.
4. The applicant pays the participation fee of 20€/100€/120€ to EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca.
5. As soon as EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca receives the participation fee, the applicant will be fully confirmed which will be shown in the participants list.
6. After the end of the event, the applicant will get a participation document. In case the applicant cancels his/her application after the cancellation deadline or does not show up at the event, his/her AS/PAS/PPAS/AM/PAM/PPAM is responsible for paying to EUROAVIA Cluj-Napoca the deposit of the participation fee (20€/100€/120€).
> Special Application Rules for PAS/PPAS/PAM/PPAM
Applications coming from a PAS/PPAS/PAM/PPAM are accepted subject to confirmation by the IB.
> IB Application Rules
The IB will be held responsible for any cancellation fee for its members.