The answers you provide here will help in setting up the topic based working groups.
4. What skills do you have that you would like to contribute? Examples include, but are in no way limited to facilitation, tech, communication, community organising, habitat conservation, soil management, etc.
5. Would you be interested in joining any of the following working groups? You can select more than 1, and add any missing topic areas that you think are important at the bottom.
Farming & Food Production
Environment and Conservation
Work, Education & Training
Business & Tourism
Health & Care
Sport, Arts & Community
6. Are there groups you are already involved with, or know of, that you think we could draw from to develop a Just Transition plan and strategy for Southern Gippsland? What topic areas do they align with?
7. Are you interested in joining the steering group in some capacity?
8. And lastly, anything else you would like to share? Feedback, ideas, etc.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service